August 2023 Newsletter
We are back this month with another great recipe for camping! Great things happening around the Knoxville area! We are running some great specials in August!
Book 3 nights and get the 4th night free!
Omelet in a Bag
- 2 large eggs
- 2 slices of ham, chopped (Optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tomato (Optional)
- 2 fresh mushrooms, sliced (Optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion (Optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped bell pepper (Optional)
- 1 tablespoon chunky salsa (Optional)
- Gather all ingredients.
- Crack eggs into a large resealable freezer bag. Press out most of the air and seal. Shake or squeeze to beat the eggs.
- Open the bag and add ham, cheddar, tomato, mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, and salsa. Squeeze out as much of the air as you can and seal the bag again.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place the bag (up to 8 bags at a time) into the boiling water. Cook for exactly 13 minutes.
- Open the bag and let the omelet roll out onto a plate. The omelet should roll out easily.
Thompson Boiling Arena
August 31, 2023 – Tennessee Theatre: 604 South Gay Street Knoxville, TN 37902
The greater ones endure, and Gladys Knight has long been one of the greatest. Very few singers over the last fifty years have matched her unassailable artistry. This seven-time Grammy winner has enjoyed #1 hits in Pop, Gospel, R&B, and Adult Contemporary, and has triumphed in film, television, and live performance.
We are excited to let you know about our August Specials! Book 3 nights and get the 4th night free. It’s the perfect time to enjoy camping and get a free night on us.