We appreciate having you as our guest, and hope you enjoy your stay. We ask that you always act courteously to your campground neighbors and to our staff. Volunteer Campground is a family-friendly resort. All guests are requested to observe a quiet period between 11:00pm – 8:00am Eastern.
To ensure a pleasant vacation experience for everyone at Volunteer Campground, we ask that you carefully read and observe these guidelines:
1. ALL GUESTS AND VISITORS: Must register in the office.
2. CHECK-IN 3 PM / CHECK-OUT 12 Noon: If you plan to stay beyond check-out time, please advise the office by noon. There is an early check-in fee of $3.00 per hour and a late check-out fee of $3.00 per hour.
3. DAY VISITORS: Must register at the Office and pay a day use fee. Visiting hours end at 11PM.
4. SPEED LIMIT: 5-1/2 miles per hour in park.
5. QUIET HOURS: All guests are requested to observe a quiet period between 11:00pm – 8:00am Eastern. Please exercise concern for all our guests when riding motorcycles in the park.
6. CHILDREN: Please know where your children are always. Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult to the pool. Children under age 8 must have an adult with them in restrooms and laundry room.
7. PETS: Must be kept quiet and on a leash and are not permitted in buildings or the swim area. Owners are responsible for the noise of their animals and cleaning up pet waste. Pets are not to be left unattended at your campsite at any time.
8. GARBAGE: Place all garbage and trash in the dumpster located inside the white lattice fence by the office. Do not place branches, leaves or brush into dumpsters or let trash sit outside. There is also an additional dumpster in the rear of the park next to the club house. NO trash is to be left outside the dumpsters.
9. FIRES: Campfires are fun but can be dangerous! Please use common sense. Firewood is sold in the store and can be gathered from the ground, but DO NOT CUT any standing trees (alive or dead). Fires are only permitted in the fire rings. Please do not make new fire circles. Before leaving your campsite or retiring
for the night, YOU MUST PUT YOUR FIRE COMPLETELY OUT.
10. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES: Moderate use of alcoholic beverages at your campsite is permitted. At NO time will the use of alcohol by minors be permitted.
11. SEWER DRAIN: Sewer drain hoses must have a donut seal or a sealing type fitting.
12. WASHING VEHICLES: Washing of vehicles requires permission from the campground manager and fees may apply.
13. CANCELATION REFUND POLICY: Full refunds will be made for cancelations that are 14 days before arrival date. Partial refunds will be made for cancelations 7 days before arrival date. Any cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival date will not be refunded.
14. LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS: Volunteer Park and its owners, management staff and employees cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.