March 2023 Newsletter
Spring is on the way! On March 12th, we spring forward into Daylight Savings Time.
Shrimp Boil Foil Packets
Shrimp boil foil packs are an enjoyable option for a fuss-free weeknight dinner or a weekend backyard grill party. It’s everything great about a quintessential low country shrimp boil, neatly wrapped in individual packets without the mess. This might even be the most stress-free and tantalizing meal you can prepare.
Prep time: 5 minutes; Cook time: 10 minutes; Total time: 15 minutes. Total Servings: 2 servings.
- 1 ear of corn (cut into 8 pieces)
- 1 medium zucchini (sliced thick)
- 4 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1/2lb uncooked shrimp
- 2 andouille sausage
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Fresh parsley (chopped)
- Tear an 18″ piece of heavy-duty foil for each packet along with a 16″ sheet of parchment paper for each. Layer the parchment paper on top of the foil.
- Divide the corn, zucchini, minced garlic, shrimp, spices, and butter between the two sheets of foil.
- To form the packets, bring one of the short edges of the foil to meet the other, then crimp around all edges to seal.
- Cook the packets on a grill (or the grill grate over your campfire) for 8 minutes, flipping occasionally.
- Remove from the grill and let it cool slightly. Open the packets carefully – they will be full of hot steam. Top with fresh parsley and enjoy!
Clubhouse Movie Night Is Back!
Spring Spruce-Up Time
Spring is here and we need to ensure all campsites are clean.
- Campers must be washed and ready for the camping season.
- All sites must be neat, clean, and orderly.
- All vehicles must be clean and in good repair.